Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm BACK

So it's been a long time and plenty of things have gone on. I moved, I bought stuff, I sold stuff, I played tournaments, I almost got in a fist fight over 40k (not my fault I'm not that crazy), I started a new game, I found an amazing new game store, and right now I'm unemployed.

No need for details really at this point but on to whats important... Hobby!

I finished my Cryx Army a while back and never finished posting and if I remember correctly the pictures I had were slightly lacking at the time thanks to how much of a pain my setup was to take pictures with.

The Family as a whole.

When moving one of the first things I looked for was a good local game store and like I said above I found one, Battlegrounds in Abington, MA. Everyone there I met so far has been awesome and I have gotten to play a ton of new games the regulars are all really awesome and inviting not to mention the people who work there are also awesome not to mention they have a sister store in Plainsville that was just recently opened.

That said, while i was there I saw quite a few people playing Malifaux and decided to pick the game up traded a few models away and ended up with both rulebooks and a Sonia Creed boxset as well as a few other items to boot. That is what I will be working on next I will try to post that up here as well.

Look forward to more!

No comments: