Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 - Another Year Begins

Thus officially begins year two of the hobby for me.

Through out the past year, and a little more, I have acquired many new "toys" and "little men" as the women in my life like to call them. There is nothing wrong with this, but just like everyone else I have a problem! I get more than I can finish modeling or painting.

So to begin the year my goals are:
  1. First Finish 1k Points in Sisters that I currently own.
  2. 2. Finish my HT conversion as well as paint it.
  3. Finish First 1k Points in Dark Angels that I currently own.
  4. Play a Game with a New person.
  5. Build at least one piece of new terrain for my board.

(I say currently own just because I "need" more to get the Army Builds I want but I want to paint what I have already.)

I have other ideas for this year as well but that's for another time.
___________________________________
This blog will feature my progress to my current goals, any ridiculous ideas that I come up with, and what ever else I decide to put in it. I plan on trying to keep it 40k only oriented. I'm going to post a list of all the models that I can find that I need to paint, 1k army lists with my current models, etc.

My question to everyone is what are your top 5, 10, xx number things you want to get done? and if people read this or the blogs in general what do YOU want to see posted on here? I know I have my list of things I want to do but what would make this interesting?

No comments: