Monday, January 19, 2009

One down... Almost.

I just finished up 6 of the last 10 models I need to paint for my 1000 point Sisters of battle list and I was thinking about what to do next. As I stated before I have quite a few projects that I would like to get done. My main goal is to get as much plastic, and metal, as possible painted.

I cant decide what to do next though. I have basically two boxes of the Ravenwing to finish building and paint as well as a good portion of regular Dark Angels to finish as well. I have the Black Reach boxset of marines and Orks as well. About 500 points in Daemons half done. Oh and a million small bugs and plenty of Sisters left after what Ive already done.

Feel free to tell me what I should do! To make it easy here's a bullet list.
  1. Orks
  2. Dark Angels
  3. Ravenwing
  4. Daemons
  5. Terrain
  6. Nids

If no one says anything I will probably just pick whatever is closest to me when I go to grab some models. :-P

Ah well. Back to painting, need to get the 6 backpacks done to really call these 6 finished:-P

No comments: