Monday, July 19, 2010

The Pile on the Desk

So I have a TON of stuff sitting on my desk waiting to be painted. I'm not there right now but this is a list of the things I can remember that I have. I'm going to put this list on the side of the page and keep it updated as best I can for what I have painted.

Warmachine


Cryx
Iron Lich Asphyxious
Deathripper
Classic Reaper
Seether
6 Bane Thralls
Warwitch Siren

Khador
Forward Kommander Kratikoff
Kommander Sorscha
Kommander Orsus Zoktavir
Kommander Strakhov
War Dog
Classic Juggernaut
Classic Destroyer x3
Kodiak
Beast-09
Mechanik Chief & Assistants
Iron Fang Pikemen
Iron Fang Pikemen Officer & Standard Bearer
Widowmakers
Kossite Woodsmen Unit
Kayazy Assassin Unit
Kayazy Assassin Underboss

40K

Dark Angels
Dark Angels Master of the Ravenwing

Witch Hunters
Witch Hunter Inquisitor Lord & Retinue
Witch Hunter Henchmen
Witch Hunter Inquisitor
Celestine the Living Saint
Witch Hunters Imperial Confessor Kyrinov
Witch Hunters Imperial Missionary Jacobus
Sisters of Battle Canoness x3
Witch Hunters Preacher
Sisters Repentia x18
Witch Hunters Callidus Assassin
Arco Flagellants x6
Battle Sisters 6 Squads of 10
Sisters of Battle Seraphim 3 Full squads
Sisters of Battle Exorcist FW Models
Lots of Others Like Heavy Weapons

Fantasy

Skaven
3 Boxes of Clanrats
Warpfire Thrower
2 Skaven Warlock Engineer
Skaven Doomwheel

No comments: